Our community is geared towards:
- Sexual addiction
- Intimacy anorexia
- Betrayal trauma
- Are out of denial
- Don't make excuses as to why you "can't" (won't) do recovery (you already know and accept recovery is a choice you make daily)
- You've seen a therapist, coach, or done a take home program or gone to a marital or recovery intensive and LOVE getting help and advancing your personal and marital development (you know it's a positive to grow and get out of your comfort zone!)
- You're ready to not be anonymous (aka still in hiding/secret mode) and ready to be open and share your story of recovery with others and genuinely connect and build healthy recovery friendly friendships.
- You're ready to genuinely connect to others that have the same mind-set as you - Recovery is priority number 1 and you'll do whatever it takes to succeed
- Some key values you have are: recovery, honesty, transparency, accountability, ownership, responsibility, self-development, connection, and community
This is not a divisive community where addicts are "bad" and betrayed partners are "victims."
You know that addicts are humans too and most likely went through something to bring them to addiction and they can rise to the occasion and be a knight to themselves and others.
You know that betrayed partners are not victims but rather warriors who can save themselves, kick ass, and be some of the strongest people you'll ever encounter.